Kingly News

Though it will bore most of the world, here's a means of keeping track of what's happening with the King household.

Monday, October 27, 2003

We're still waiting to hear the results on all the tests for Hannah, but we got at least some test results back, enough to share an update. Plus, I can offer an update on Janet's surgery.

Janet first. She came through the surgery well--no complications, no difficulties. I could tell she was all right because she gave me one of those looks when I came in the recovery room--the one that says I am less than pleasing to her at the moment. :) She's been very sore, of course, but seems to be doing well. She was a little iffy about the surgery, especially following an exchange with the doctor just before the surgery.

He came in and said, "Good morning!"

As anyone who knows her knows, her only possible response was, "What's good about it?"

He said, "Any morning I can cut is a good morning."

To say the least, this made Janet even more nervous. However, it appears he knew what he was doing. We're still waiting to hear the biopsy report, but he is real sure it was a benign tumor on a salivary gland--nothing to worry about.

We have to run to the drug store to get some medicine for Hannah, so I'll post again in a little bit to tell more and update about Hannah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home